Welcome to Class Three
- Our class teacher is Miss Savage and we are supported by Ms Martin and Mrs Freeman.
- Our P.E days are Mondays and Wednesdays. Make sure your earrings are removed or covered with tape and, where possible, hair is tied back.
- Bring your P.E. kit on a Monday and take it home on Friday (incase we have an additional exciting P.E sessions run by visitors).
- Make sure you read at home daily (for at least 10 minutes) and bring your reading book and record to school everyday.
- When you have read your book, you can visit the class or school library to choose your next exciting book!
- Home learning is set on a Friday and is to be completed by the following Thursday.
- Home learning projects will continue to be set each term.
In Class Three we will cover a wide range of topics throughout the year.
Below are the topics we will learn about in Science, History and Geography...
|Autumn Term 1
|Autumn Term 2
|Spring Term 1
|Spring Term 2
|Summer Term 1
|Summer Term 2
|Forces and Magnets
|Animals inc humans
|Animals inc humans / Plants
|How did the lives of Ancient Britons change during the Stone Age?
Who were the Ancient Egyptians and how do we know about them?
|How do artefacts help us understand the lives of people in Bronze and Iron Age Britain?
|Why do some Earthquakes cause more damage than others?
|Beyond the Magic Kingdom: what is the Sunshine State really like?
|Why do so many people in the world live in megacities?