Welcome to Class Three
- Our class teacher is Miss Savage and we are supported by Miss Loukes.
- Our P.E days are Mondays and Wednesdays. Make sure your earrings are removed or covered with tape and, where possible, hair is tied back.
- Bring your P.E. kit on a Monday and take it home on Friday (incase we have an additional exciting P.E sessions run by visitors).
- Make sure you read at home daily (for at least 10 minutes) and bring your reading book and record to school everyday.
- When you have read your book, you can visit the school library to choose your next exciting book!
- Mathletics, Times Table Rock Stars and Spelling Shed home learning is set on a Friday and is to be completed by the following Thursday.
- Home learning projects will continue to be set each term.
In Class Three we will cover a wide range of topics throughout the year.
Below are the topics we will learn about in Science, History and Geography...
|Autumn Term 1||Autumn Term 2||Spring Term 1||Spring Term 2||Summer Term 1||Summer Term 2|
|Science||Rocks||Forces and Mganets||Animals inc humans||Animals inc humans / Plants||Plants||Light|
|History||How did the lives of Ancient Britons change during the Stone Age?||What is the secret of the standing stones?||How do artefacts help us understand the lives of people in Iron Age Britain?|
|Geography||Why do some Earthquakes cause more damage than others?||Beyond the Magic Kingdom: what is the Sunshine State really like?||Why do so many people in the world live in megacities?|